Control Centre Operators
My Client is establishing an Operations Control / Command Centre to act as co-ordination point for management and monitoring of events and alerts, as well as related incident and change / release activities.
They require experienced operators to work as a team in a 24x7 operations control centre.
Playing a key role monitoring events and alerts to ensure the services are being managed effectively by the Supplier. The position will also monitor and oversee some incident management and also manage 'on the fly' change activity whilst ensuring incident and change processes are observed to ITIL standards.
- Experience working in a large, complex multi -vendor Computer / Network Operations environment, particularly in monitoring event/alert management.
- ITIL Foundations background, particularly Event/Alert, Incident, Change.
- Exposure to multi supplier environments in supporting real time critical applications.
- Major Incident Management experience in multi-supplier complex operational environments.
- Significant written and oral communication abilities.
An understanding of, and experience with a variety of monitoring tools and processes. Script writing ability.
Familiarity with any of the following tools & technologies:
- Remedy, TSOM, Splunk, Spectrum, Site 24x7, Zabbix, VmWare, NetApp, Netcool, O365, Sharepoint, as examples.
- Exposure to QMS (ISO9001) documentation and processes.
- Focus on continual service improvement.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453