The Cost Estimator will be responsible for collecting and analysing data and information in order to estimate costs. This role is suitable for a senior industry practitioner, with experience in first-principles cost estimating and an emphasis on large and complex projects.
- Take full responsibility to prepare cost estimates, identifying and quantifying cost factors in collaboration with project managers, engineers, business analysts and stakeholders.
- Assist the project team in the development of work packages and align the cost estimates to a work-breakdown structure.
- Apply the principles of a risk adjusted cost estimate with inherent and contingent risk profiles.
- Consult with industry experts to discuss estimates and resolve issues.
- Use appropriate software to calculate and present estimates.
- Prepare and summarise cost estimates for consumption by Government and stakeholder audiences as appropriate.
- Provide ongoing support to activities such as resource planning, budgeting and cost control.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.