* This role is a Commissioned only based opportunity (immediately earned with no threshold) with Equity available based on demonstrated progress and success**
As the Australian Business Partner you will help build and execute on the Strategy for the Connect Careers brand, connect and meet with the key decision makers from Recruitment organisations maintaining a superior level of professionalism.
This is a unique opportunity to have ownership in a start up/new business that has a clear vision of success with all the infrastructure in place to hit the ground running and be part of a business.
Strategic planning is a key part of this role to develop up an established pipeline of new business. This requires a growing knowledge of the recruitment market, and what solutions/services will work and how too position against competitors.
Sales is a large part of being a successful business partner which will allow significant earnings through an incredible commission structure. With the right level of success and performance, formal ownership in the business will be offered which will allow shares in the overall profit of the business.
Ideally the successful person will have recruitment industry experience with contacts however this is not mandatory.
The following is descriptive of what the role entails but not prescriptive:
New Business Development
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Business Development Planning
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Management and Research
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
• Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
• Identify Sales capabilities roles, interview and engage
• Identify Account Management roles, interview and engage
• Identify Portfolio support roles, interview and engage
• Coach, Mentor and Instruct you sales team
• Profit & Loss of the Portfolio Revenue & Cost Centres
• Team KPI setting and Financial management
• Setting of Quarterly, Half Yearly and Yearly Budgets
• Client Invoicing and reconciliation