Dynamics CRM Dynamics Administrator| Permanent Role | Eastern Suburbs
My client is currently looking for a Microsoft CRM Dynamics Administrator who will be responsible for the design, development and support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM based solutions. The role will include administration, some configuration, customisation, testing, documentation and end user training.
Duties and Required Experience:
- Configuration of Dynamics CRM applications based on design and directions from stakeholders/users
- Day-to-day, business-as-usual administration of deployed Dynamics CRM applications
- Identify opportunities for systems improvements to achieve increased efficiencies
- Providing regular input into relevant Continuous Improvement Plans and other relevant action plans
- Complete relevant reports
- Preparation and delivery of training material for business users, related to Dynamics CRM applications
- Experience in Dynamics CRM (development and or administration)
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Related Industry Experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Dynamics CRM (development and or administration)
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to apply please complete the application process using the "Apply Now" Tab. If you have further queries after sending your application please do not hesitate to call Rowena on 0430355131 for further discussion and quote ref. # RS62640.