Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
The role of CRM Developer is to develop and maintain new and existing CRM applications.
- Design & develop automated solutions to manual business processes
- Work with Microsoft business solutions SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics GP.
- Help develop and maintain data integration between internal IT systems and 3rd parties
- At least 2 years experience in Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premise Development
- Hands on experience in design, development and administration of CRM
- CRM customization, configuration, form design, dashboards, process and work flows
For further information, please call Dee on 9200 4452.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dee Pollett at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4452.