Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a large Queensland based organisation within the public sector.
They are currently looking for a talented CRM Developer (Dynamics) to join their development team.
On offer is an initial contract through until mid September with possible extensions, based in the Brisbane CBD.
- Assist with identification and clarifying solution requirements.
- Translate conceptual, logical and physical solutions into work packages.
- Develop estimates on required effort for work package deliverables.
- Undertake configuration and customisation in line with work package deliverables.
- Provide technical expertise on solution implementation risks and operational challenges
Key Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Integration options / patterns with Dynamics 365
- Experience using Visual Studios
- Experience in Microsoft .Net technologies and some integration experience
- Proven experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- 6 month contract
- Up to $ 108 per hour
- Office based on the CBD fringe
- ASAP interview + start
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.