One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed CRM Developer
- Build high quality code packages, primarily enhancements to existing systems;
- Design and conduct unit testing of code packages;
- Produce technical specifications for code packages;
- Work to deadlines, monitor and report progress;
- Work co-operatively and collaboratively with the (ITB) team, as well as other stakeholders
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 and CRM Online/365;
- Extensive experience in developing Dynamic CRM solutions with custom workflows, plug-in creation and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors;
- Experience in integrating Dynamics CRM with other line of business applications, legacy system via 3rd party framework/tools such as KingswaysSoft and SSRS services;
- Experience with configuring and customising ADX Portal or Microsoft CRM Portal;
- Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON, OData, JQueryKnowledge and Skills;
- Experience in integrating and consuming Azure Active Directory services; and
Good communication skills including, demonstrated technical writing skills and demonstrated ability to interpret functional requirements and communicate complex technical information to non-technical people.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens with a baseline clearance will be considered for this role.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
How to apply
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.