Robert Walters has been engaged to partner with a State Government based authority that is undergoing a significant transformation agenda.
This organisation require a Chief Technology Officer to oversee their Information and Technology services unit, providing specialist information technology policies, strategies, guidelines, operations and services, including telecommunication services to all business units in the department.
You will be focused on delivering strategic goals for this Department in support of the Deputy Secretary. Having oversight of Technology Services and Ent. Architecture, you will ensure that barriers to delivery are removed, develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders, positively drive a change and innovation agenda.
You will have a technology solutions mindset and the ability to inspire and challenge people to be their best. Direct yet empathetic, you will ensure that standards and protocols are adhered to in a complex and information sensitive environment. Having a track record at this level and experience managing a large technology function is essential.
- Manage and maintain relationships particularly across ICT projects with consultation and direction. Ensuring progress of projects and their delivery
- Provide thought leadership and advice on ICT projects for the now and the future
- Report regularly on all ICT matters to Ministers, the Secretary and relevant government bodies
- Ensure compliance of all ICT services and projects to governmental and departmental financial, social, budgetary, audit and procurement policies and probity requirements
- Act as the senior supplier for delivery of ICT services, recruit and manage key resources
- Experience operating and managing a large technology function with in-depth knowledge of infrastructure and applications environments
- Proven success in working in a senior management position and corporate leadership role
- Excellent understanding and experience working with ICT methodologies and processes
- Transformation and organisational change experience with evidence of thought leadership
- High level communication skills with a track record of being able to build partnerships at senior level
- Excellent commercial acumen and experience in managing a wide of array of contractual arrangements
If you are highly driven, perceptive and accomplished leader, please push the "APPLY NOW" button or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org