This organisation is undergoing an uplift in the maturity of their processes and how they are documented. This bank requires an Agile Business Analyst to help them with their process mapping to transform and support the end-to-end journey.
To be successful in this role you will know how to translate information from the business into process maps in Visio. Are you comfortable in mapping AS IS processes for different product teams, performing business case modelling, and are you passionate about optimising customer journeys? Do you have a background in business analysis in an enterprise level organisation? Apply now!
- Translate information coming from the business and operations of how something works and translate it into process maps
- Participate in workshops
- Eliciting, documenting and managing the requirements throughout the program end-to-end
- Business case modelling, process modelling, testing, gap analysis, and change transition
- Mapping the AS IS processes for different product teams, from the point of marketing to customers, onboarding them and fulfilling the service
Essential Skills and Experiences
- An end-to-end appreciation of the customer journeys
- Extensive experience in mapping processes
- Experience with BMPN2.0 mapping standards is preferred
- Visio experience is mandatory
- Have exceptional communication, written, and interpersonal skills
- Banking experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized programs
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.