We are now seeking Customer Service Team Lead for our large Federal Government client.
Clicks is a specialist IT Recruitment Company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
* Federal Government client
* Long Term Contract
* Must Be an Australian Citizen
Experienced, highly motivated and personable individual to join our client team to lead a customer service desk function supporting buyers and sellers of digital products and services across government. The role involves establishing the customer service framework which includes processes, operational guides, systems enhancements, stakeholder engagement, communications and internal reporting to support excellent customer service. You will work across a team of procurement marketplace/panel subject matter experts to ensure that customer service operations provide a good experience for our users. An understanding of ICT procurement and a knowledge of the CPRs is highly desirable.
* Manage and lead a small team of customer service staff including developing and cross-skilling team members to ensure a breadth of knowledge exists within the team. Working experience and knowledge of the Service Now platform.
* Develop support material incl. processes, operational guides, communications article and internal reporting to support excellent customer service.
* Experienced at proactively identifying continual service improvement opportunities to improve the customer service experience and internal operations.
* Broad understanding of ICT procurement and the commonwealth procurement rules (CPRs).
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Gayathri Rajmohan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0262027755.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Gayathri Rajmohan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7755.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.