Clicks are currently in search of an experienced Cyber Resilience Architect who will be responsible for the development and oversight of cyber resilience technology solutions for our client and their Federal Government partners. Predominately these technology solutions will be related to the cyber security elements that support and underpin a technology solution. The successful candidate will need knowledge across a wide variety of cyber security components. These will include frameworks such as the ISM, NIST800-xxx, COBIT and ISO27002. A working knowledge of risk management and strong documentation skills are essential.
A background in data, application or infrastructure technology architectures is ideal as discussing architectural components of identification and authorization, logging and auditing and encryption will be an important component of your role.
- Plan, design, develop, cost and implement infrastructure solutions for the organisations clients
- Be responsible for the oversight of and successful implementation of the technical outcomes of the organisations delivered projects
- Assist in the development and maintenance of technology and infrastructure standards for both internal systems and for operational service delivery systems
- Oversight and mentoring of technology and infrastructure service delivery staff and support teams
- Work closely with the organisations solutions architects to develop end to end solutions for the companies clients
- Must hold Australian citizenship and an NV1 security clearance
If you want to be part of a growing organisation which offers professional development opportunities this may be the position for you.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.