Clicks is a specialist IT recruitment company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
Our client is building their Information Security division and are hand-picking the best talent in the market. Being a relatively Greenfield site by way of Security, they need individuals who are well versed in Information Security and who bring an excellent attitude, a high level of self-motivation, and the ability to think laterally, solve problems and find solutions.
As such, they need a Cyber Resilience Architect responsible for the development and oversight of cyber resilience technology solutions for their clients. Predominately these technology solutions will be related to the cyber security elements that support and underpin a technology solution. These will take the form of both technological elements of cyber resilience - such as network security, host security and endpoint security - as well as the procedural elements such as Information security documentation, risk management and threat analysis.
You will work closely with clients to evaluate their business strategy, understand their technology environment and provide recommendations to enable them to improve their ability to respond to Cyber risks and threats.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR (SKILLS):
- Demonstrated high level communications skills, both verbal and written;
- Demonstrated experience in technology systems leadership roles;
- Demonstrated capacity to work cohesively in a multi-faceted, values based team environment, and contribute actively to the Architectural and Infrastructure teams of the organisation;
- Demonstrated high level organisations skills, including specific experience in prioritisation, planning and time management, risk assessment, documentation and resourcing;
- An excellent understanding of the IT industry and its concepts, functions and roles;
- Demonstrated experience in project costing, budgeting and financial reporting; and
- Understanding of stakeholder liaison at a range of levels, issues resolution, management of competing client demands, and the capacity to deliver technology and infrastructure capabilities on an ongoing basis.
You ideally should hold an NV1 clearance or above.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7722.