The Cyber Resilience Architect will be responsible for the development and oversight of cyber resilience technology solutions for the companies clients. Predominately these technology solutions will be related to the cyber security elements that support and underpin a technology solution. These will take the form of both technological elements of cyber resilience - such as network security, host security and endpoint security - as well as the procedural elements such as Information security documentation, risk management and threat analysis.
The successful cyber resilience architect will need knowledge across a wide variety of cyber security components. These will include frameworks such as the ISM, NIST800-xxx, COBIT and ISO27002. A working knowledge of risk management, and an solid understanding of the principles of ISO31000 is also essential.
A Background in data, application or infrastructure technology architectures is ideal - as discussing architectural components of identification and authorization, logging and auditing and encryption is common.
- Plan, design, develop, cost and implement infrastructure solutions for clients.
- Be responsible for the oversight of and successful implementation of the technical outcomes of the organisations delivered projects.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of technology and infrastructure standards for both internal systems and for operational service delivery systems.
- Oversight and mentoring of technology and infrastructure service delivery staff and support teams.
- Work closely with the organisations Solutions architects to develop end to end solutions for clients.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.