We are looking for Cyber Security Architect for our client. It is a permanent opportunity.
Citizenship Requirements: Australian Citizen with NV1 Clearance
To be responsible for security design elements for client systems and solutions. Provide security architecture, compliance and risk management framework support to the other client's staff members.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, develop, cost and produce security design elements and artefacts.
- Lead investigations and audits into the security posture and produce reports, recommendations and roadmaps for successful resolution.
- Be responsible for the oversight of and successful implementation of the security outcomes of client's delivered projects.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of security standards for both internal systems and for operational service delivery systems; and
- Oversight and mentoring of technology and infrastructure service delivery staff; and support teams.
- Demonstrated high level communications skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience in technology and/or Information systems leadership roles
- A demonstrated strong background in risk management, technology or information security
- The ability to "bridge the gap" between a non-technical client (and their requirement), and the technical delivery teams - in a security context.
- Demonstrated capacity to work cohesively in a multi-faceted, values based team environment, and contribute actively to the Architectural teams of the organisation
- Demonstrated high level organisations skills, including specific experience in prioritisation, planning and time management, risk assessment, documentation and resourcing
- An excellent understanding of the IT industry and its concepts, functions and roles;
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of multiple technology and/ or information areas
- Demonstrated experience in project costing, budgeting and financial reporting
- Understanding of stakeholder liaison at a range of levels, issues resolution, management of competing client demands, and the capacity to deliver client's technology and infrastructure capabilities on an ongoing basis.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7744 quoting reference RA63926.