We are looking for Cyber Security Engineers for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: Till June 2021 with extensions
Minimum NV2 clearance. PV cleared preferred
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct capability and concept development in context with technical security.
- Conduct security requirements analysis and development.
- Conduct security design and implementation.
- Conduct V&V.
- Support the security certification and accreditation process.
- Support and/or undertake internal cyber security assessments of the Enterprise and associated environment.
- Implement technical requirements for the certification and accreditation of systems within the Enterprise.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of documentation to support cyber security.
- Develop and support the cyberspace worthiness of the Enterprise and associated systems.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant computer science, networking, engineering, or a related field, and experience in, and practical knowledge of security management.
- Experience working with Federal Government cyber security.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral and a strong ability to work across multiple skilled and geographically dispersed teams.
- Ability to present and discuss information clearly and concisely.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.