One of our premium clients based in Melbourne VIC is looking for a highly experienced and committed Cyber Security Engineers - multiple positions. This key position will be responsible for assessing solution designs, review application configurations, and advise project teams, working to the ISM and security best practice. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Support delivery of projects associated with core corporate systems including Identity and Access Management (IDAM), employee records management, security tooling and enterprise security systems.
- Review and evaluation of the configuration of systems, including applications, firewalls and databases.
Skills & Experience
- Have the ability to obtain a baseline security clearance
- Technical background in one or more of: identity and access management, application development, network engineering, systems administration, data science and/or database administration. Identity and access management will be the initial focus of the role but all areas are of interest
- Strong communication skills and teamwork, including working with development teams, project managers, vendor partners, and management as well as familiarity with communication tools such as ticket tracking, emails, data flow diagrams, architecture diagrams and code comments
- Experience securely integrating commercial products such as identity management systems, authentication, databases and ERP systems
- Understanding of security principles, including knowledge of the ISM controls or a similar framework such as the OWASP web testing guide
- Knowledge of the ISM, the OWASP top ten or other similar software assessment frameworks
- Experience working in a Linux environment including the use of security testing tools
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Cyber Security Engineer skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please APPLY here and contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"