Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a national organisation that operates in the transportation and safety industry.
Currently they are looking for a Program Manager who as experience leading Cyber Security uplift programs.
With 2 years of work in the pipeline, they are offering an initial 12 month contract which will start in February 2020.
- Ensure relevant organisational policies, standards, systems, processes and procedures are followed in delivery of the program
- Actively manage all of the Program's stakeholders to ensure alignment and commitment to the Program benefits and outcomes.
- Develop and actively manage the Program plan to deliver business case benefits and outcomes
- Identify and manage program risks and issues
- Perform program performance management in accordance with performance management requirements
Required skills and experience:
- 10 years of end to end program delivery experience, on multi-million dollar programs
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity principles and elements, with familiarity of the Australian Government's PSPF and ISM beneficial.
- Previous experience working on Cyber uplift programs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and lead a team to success.
- Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship is essential.
On offer is a 12 month initial contract working with a leading organisation that is undertaking a number of innovative programs.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.