To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for on-going security assessment, attack modelling and on-boarding to the Cyber Defence operations.
Skills & Experience
- Manage the overall delivery and status reporting to the project and Cyber Defence management.
- Work with the Cyber Threat Intelligence team to ensure the new Cloud service's impacts to intelligence requirements, collection plans and the intelligence lifecycle are understood and necessary changes implemented.
- Perform and document attack modelling with input from Cloud SMEs and Cyber Defence stakeholders to identify threats, possible attack scenarios, TTPs, adversary actions and points of exposure.
- Attack Modelling - adopt industry best practices, including MITRE ATT&CK.
- Convert attack modelling outputs into Detection Use Cases and incorporate into the Cyber Defence use case model.
- Liaise with Cloud & Splunk teams to ensure appropriate logs are identified/created, onboarded and appropriately ingested into Splunk ES, CIM and ES Data Models.
- Implement Splunk ES content/rules and changes to broader detection tools
- Implement alerting with adequate context / information for Cyber Response teams to investigate and respond
- Document triage / response playbooks
- Identify and document necessary controls (technical & process)
- Well versed in AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and/or AWS
The successful application must be able to start immediately and successfully pass a National Police Check.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat on 0407 116 523
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"