Great 6 month contract with likely extension for a Cybersecurity Solution Architect with an infra/security background
This security uplift program will be running for 3 years, hence the potential for extension.
To be considered for this role, you will have experience in Identity & Access Management / multi-factor authentication and a background in security & infrastructure. Of course, additionally you must be able to effectively collaborative and liaise with program and other solution level staff.
Skills & Experience:
- Min. 5 years of experience in Solution Security Architecture with a background in infrastructure within large-scale, enterprise level environments
- Demonstrated experience in implementing technologies including Multi-Factor Authentication, Bring-Your-Own-Device, vulnerability/threat management tools, SIEM, firewalls, IDS/IPS, DDI and enterprise-scale identity and access solutions.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with effective collaboration & negotiation skills, with the ability to work across multiple groups / divisions, both technical & business
- Proven experience across the project delivery lifecycle and ideally with experience working in an agile environment
- Experience presenting to the Architecture Review Board
- Consultative manner and ability to integrate solutions into existing architecture, to ensure a fit-for-purpose solution
- Tertiary degree in IT or other relevant discipline is required
- Industry Certifications, including those relevant to IT Security or Architecture, such as TOGAF or Zachman will be highly beneficial
If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident with the above skills & experience, please APPLY ONLINE now. Specific questions can be directed to Leonie Jennings, ideally after you have submitted your resume on (03) 8606 0305 - REF: BBBH23229.