Our Modis Consulting team based in Canberra is seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Solution Architect to help innovate and delivery a number of upcoming exciting projects in the Federal government.
- Translation of cybersecurity strategy into reference models and roadmaps for implementation;
- Engage with industry partners to develop high level and detailed design documentation;
- Work with project managers to ensure projects align to security outcomes and design;
- Advise and support current inflight projects to help transition to new cybersecurity models;
- Provide advice to CISO on alignment of security strategic goals to design and implementation;
- Work with business analysts and cost modellers to develop business cases to support implementation of cybersecurity strategy; and
- Help design and advise implementation of CSOC operating model
- Specialist cybersecurity knowledge and experience in a high risk / complex environment
- Cybersecurity solution architecture experience to a high level
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Deep understanding of NIST and ISM controls
- Understanding of interplay between security culture and technical controls
- CSOC design and implementation knowledge and experience
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities. For more information on the role, please contact Ankit on 02 6103 1803 /email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"