Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a large and well recognised organisation in the public sector. Based in the Brisbane CBD, they have recently started a new program of work and require a number of data resources.
They require a number of Data Analysts with expertise using relational databases to build queries that support discovery, reporting insights and models.
- Produce SQL scripts and use other data analytical software tools to undertake and manage complex research and analysis or data extraction
- Provide specialised advice and recommendations, monitor project and work progress and manage priorities
- Utilise analytic techniques and methods independently to develop technical data solutions
- Gather and investigate data and statistical information from a variety of sources to undertake business system and solution design
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across a range business areas
- Deep SQL expertise in large enterprise systems (preferably Teradata but not limited to)
- EDH skills and experience
- Query optimisation and best practices
- Basic data modelling for business intelligence
- Experience in Hadoop-based SQL platforms (Hive/Impala etc)
- Opportunity to be a part of a public facing project
- Contract initially ending June 2021
- Competitive daily rate
- No agency/admin fee
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.