9 Months Contract
Sydney - near Central Station
Exciting government agency is looking for a Data Analyst to join their busy project team to roll-out a new platform by June 2020. Not only will you be acting as a data analyst, but you will be part of a scrum team and will contribute to business analysis and testing when required.
- Australian Citizen - Baseline Security Clearance will be gained
- Data Analysis - Finding Gaps, Data Enrichment, Data Profiling Techniques
- Data Migration - Using T-SQL Data Extraction, Transformation and Load
- Data modelling - Can create Low Level Entity Relationship Diagrams for the team
- SQL Server Data Tools for Visual Studio 2017 - SSIS, SSRS Reporting
- Excel Data Profiling - Vlookup, Pivots Tables
- Agile Team Player - Be able to work in Agile Sprints in a Collaborative way
- Experience with Microsoft CRM DB
- Enterprise Architect
- Oracle DB setup and PL/SQL hands on knowledge
- Business Analysis experience - Requirements Gathering, Conduct Workshops with Stakeholders, One on Ones
- Testing Experience (UAT)
If you are confident and capable to perform all duties above, please apply now. Any questions, please call Dee on 9200 4452. Thank you. MUST BE AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO APPLY.