Reporting to the Project Manager, the Data Analyst will take ownership of data and develop data standards, processes and procedures that are applied across all business applications, integrations and to all users to ensure data integrity is achieved and maintained. You will develop and present data driven insights, reporting, and dashboards to the business so informed business decisions can be made.
- Develop and implement data standards, policies and procedures
- Optimise and improve existing data integrations, flows and transformation tasks
- Data maintenance tasks
- Build and implement processes that enable data-driven insights
- Develop and maintain training and troubleshooting documentation
- Solve data quality issues/problem across the business including identification of data gaps and inconsistencies
- Design and implement new data quality and data governance frameworks
Skills and experience required:
- 4+ years' experience in a Data Analyst or Data Specialist role ideally in a large organisation.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing data standards, processes and procedures
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrable data integration, data flows and transformation skills
Interested candidates who meet the requirements of this role are encouraged to apply via the link with an updated resume in word format. Reference 63792GK