Data Analyst/Systems Analyst
- Work with subject matter experts and project team members to define, document and communicate data migration requirements and associated data migration business rules; and conduct walk throughs with stakeholders to obtain validation and approvals.
- Develop and provide input into the design, planning and management of data migration processes to deliver source to target data mapping and data convergence, cleansing validation and synchronisation rules.
- Provide input and support to the migration and testing of data from one system to another including legacy and staging source environments.
- Perform data migration reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Identify opportunities for enhancements and refinements to data governance and data management practices, processes and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Responsible for deliverables and ensure work packages are delivered on time and to expected quality standards as agreed with the Lead Data Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis on multi system data convergence and migration projects.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting data requirements, data migration business rules and development of complex data maps.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information across project teams and stakeholders with attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills including ability to communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
- Experience in project/program management within established structures.
- Experience in working collaboratively within a team environment with high priority deliverables, and ability to guide and knowledge transfer to project team members.
- Experience in large transformational projects with ability to work to tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Knowledge of an experience with Microsoft SQL server and Oracle development and experience using T-SQL and PL-SQL.
- Knowledge of the extract-transform-load (ETL) process and associated tools such as SSIS.
- Desirable - tertiary qualifications in IT, computer science or software engineering.
- Desirable - experience using Atlassian tools such as Jira, Bitbucket (Git) and Confluence.
- Desirable - understanding of data quality analysis and improvement using tools such as Microsoft Data Quality Services (DQS).
How to Apply
Apply via www.modis.com or call Ellen 02 8031 6259 or more details. Alternatively, send an email to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.