Large transformation program
One of Australia's premium businesses based in Sydney is looking for experienced Data Analysts with background preferably gained within the financial services industry.
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
- Extract and analyse data from various sources
- Develop analytics and reporting framework including extracting and analysing data from various reporting applications and supporting the business with timely reports and analysis
- Set up and maintaining track requirements to ensure complete data sets are chucked into the database
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope.
The Data Analysts we are after should have come from financial services industry as the Data Analysts still need to have business understanding .
Data Analysts with financial services background, advice would be highly regarded
SQL is a must.
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or on email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds