Clicks are currently seeking a Data Analyst with contact centre analytics experience for a great contract opportunity with a federal government department. The team is in Smarter Data, Analytics Insight and Delivery which is the departments Data and Analytics capability. They are responsible for delivery of analytics solutions to assist the organisation to be more data driven.
About The Role
- Working as part of a team to develop a data mart to support contact centre reporting
- Provide technical support and knowledge transfer to other Data Analysts/Developers
- Embedding new techniques and practices for data analysis, data mart development, testing and technical artefacts within the team
- Providing technical leadership around performance tuning of scripts
- Provide technical assistance to team members undertaking data mart development
- Provide expert advice around Genesys data sources
- Contributing to capability development support materials including, learning pathways and training materials
Skills and Experience
- Advanced skills in the development of complex relational queries using SQL, as applied to development of scripts in Teradata
- Experience with contact centre reporting and analytics such as Intelligent Workload Distribution (iWD), Workspace Desktop Enterprise (WDE), Nuance, Cassandra, Verint, Workforce Manager (WFM)
- Experience using Genesys infrastructure in particular Genesys Infomart 8.5x
- Best practice design and development of data marts in the Teradata environment
- Experience cleaning, transforming and combining datasets to create curated data sets to solve very complex enterprise data requirements
- Experience communicating to stakeholders who may not have knowledge of the systems and underlying data
- Experience in agile delivery (this will be the methodology used throughout the engagement) and working in a dynamic environment with challenging requirements
Please Note: A Baseline security clearance is reuiqred.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7716 quoting reference MO63739.