Undertake a range of data management activities to ensure data quality and integrity. Ensure business intelligence report development, report design, testing and deployment which enable all stakeholders to measure and monitor performance against service level agreement requirements and key performance indicators and make informed business and service planning decisions. Provide detailed analysis based on data and information available and provide recommendations on actions to be considered based on this analysis.
To be Successful
- Must have experience setting up BI in AWS.
- Experience in Tableau and or Power BI - Must be able to develop
- Develop and test business reports, visualisations, user interfaces, data models, queries and related artefacts
- Design and customise dimensional models, data schemas, Bl metadata, and report models
- Excel dashboard experience and SQL,
- Establish effective, customer focused working relationships with business users to identify requirements, develop user friendly solutions, and work with other cross functional team members to trouble shoot and solve problems.
- Ensure alignment with the data governance policy
- Assist in driving the business forward through the power of data and proactively providing the business with BI & analytic solutions and insights
- Troubleshoot identified data issues, develop solutions and implement changes to data collection systems and management to ensure accuracy.
- Develop standard operational reports and respond to requests for customized reporting from all stakeholders to enable performance reporting, forecasting and service planning.
- Previous and proven staff management experience.
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant business or technology discipline or demonstrated equivalent professional experience.
- Previous experience in Business intelligence and analytical reporting, SQL and Excel
You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453, quoting reference MJ62122