This international healthcare group based in the CBD is seeking a Digital Data Specialist to join their Digital Insights Team on an initial 7 month contract.
- Create analytics frameworks for Tealium data layer and Abode analytics, including testing and documenting of frameworks.
- Translate requirements into action, working with Developers in designing the tagging solutions for tag migration as well as replatform initiatives.
- Maintain and extend the digital data layer to ensure it is coherent and scalable.
- Ensure the digital data capture is consistent over time to enable digital metrics tracking and trending.
- Experience in digital analytic implementation working in a similar role/function writing analytics frameworks and implementing custom tags
- Experience setting up tags using Enterprise Tag Management Solutions such as Tealium, Google Tag Manager or Ensighten.
- Good understanding of tag management data layer.
- Experience working directly with developers in implementing analytic solutions.
- A team player, problem solver and analytical thinker who brings an open mind and is known as the subject matter expert for implementation practices and making sense of digital data.
- Tertiary degree or relevant qualification in Business or Marketing.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Joe Elliott at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4809 or email for further information, quoting reference 62435.