We are currently seeking a Data Engineer to join a Federal Government Agency to work across a range of ICT Projects. The Data Engineer's key responsibilities will include Design & implementation ofdatasets, reporting products and enabling capabilities required to support the Agency's growing dataanalytics practice.
Skills & Experience
- Design, implement and interrogate data models & datasets to support reporting & analytics products, including MS SQL Server databases
- Provide expertise on selection, implementation and configuration of products, tools, and methods to enhance the data analytics capability, including data quality management
- Development of high-quality reporting products in PowerBI
- Support collection activities with specialist advice on the design and implementation of collection instruments, methods, tools and management in a distributed stakeholder environment
- Experience with Azure SQL Server
- Data management and associated advice
- Experience with MS O365 'Power' suite - Automate, Power Apps, Flow and SharePoint
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.