This company uses information technology to connect people, data and systems to improve the quality of people's access to services
As the Data Engineer you will develop, enhance and maintain the analytics platform infrastructure to facilitate the availability of data for business users in a CI/CD environment. You will produce efficient, high-quality code and solutions in an Agile environment.
- Build data-consumption layer objects
- Understand, analyse and size user requirements
- Development and maintenance of technical mappings for use in automated generation of data assets
- Identify and build enhancements to automated DevOps pipelines
- Development and maintenance of system documentation
- Collaboration with data consumers, database development, testers and IT support teams
- Contribute to the design development specifications to inform the creation of consumption layer materials.
- Provide input to ensure updated Information Model is available
- Ensure that consumption layer materials are at test standard.
- Aggregate relevant consumable material, products and data for analysis.
- You will be a Data Engineer
- Ability to demonstrate competency in developing and reviewing code
- Technical skills in Base SAS / Teradata / RDMBS
- Understanding of analytic architecture concepts and processes in Data Warehouses
- Must demonstrate an ability to understand DevOps process and can use DevOps tools in accordance with the process
- High level of competency in Programming, including some knowledge in Python or Groovy
- Analysis skills to gather and document requirements and designs
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of version controls and its appropriate uses
- Ability to read and interpret data models and specifications
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Nice to have some exposure to
- Teradata GCFR Framework
- Teradata UDI studio
- Control-M scheduler
- VMWare, Linux and Windows
- Atlassian suite (on-prem): JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Crucible, Fisheye
- Frameworks: Django, React, Selenium, NodeJS
Please note you are required to work in the office and you will undergo Baseline Security Clearance which requires you to be an Australian Citizen
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.