Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a well regarded organisation in the public service sector.
After reaching a crucial milestone, they are currently looking for a Data Engineer with strong Azure and Power BI skills to join their project team, on an initial contract ending June 2021.
- Work with various Business Units to understand project support requirements
- Conduct business and technical handovers with various project teams
- Provision and configure effective Azure environments including resource creation and maintenance, platform security, and database management services.
- Develop ETL bug fixes using Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake v2 and metadata-driven SQL automated loaders.
- Develop Power BI bug fixes and adjustments for interactive dashboards.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience working with Azure data solutions and supporting environments involving Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake v2 and Power BI.
- Proven experience in data warehouse design, implementation, maintenance and incident management.
- Microsoft Power BI governance, administration, support and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience using Azure DevOps to manage deployment releases.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.