Clicks IT Recruitment is proud to be working with a nationally recognised, ASX listed company.
This organisation, with operations throughout Australia is looking for a Data Specialist who focuses on infrastructure.
The focus of this role will be data management and to develop data lake, data pipelines and deployment of dashboards. Someone who is focussed on governance, compliance, testing and documentation of data will excel in this position.
- Work with internal resources to build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, processing and modelling data
- Ensure security and quality of the entire data pipeline
- Create and maintain data pipelines to power machine learning tools, models and dashboards
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to deliver data solutions
- Create frameworks, guidelines, standards, procedures and documentation for testing, ongoing support and maintenance
- Proven experience as a Data Specialist/Engineer, focussing on data infrastructure
- Strong track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting data from large databases
- Experience with governance, compliance, testing and documentation of data
- Demonstrated experience with Cloudera, Hue or Impala
- Expertise in ETL tools, DataOps and dealing with SAP Databases
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience in configuring and executing automated tests in a continuous integration development environment through Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery.
- Previous experience within either the mining, engineering, utilities or oil and gas sectors would be an added advantage.
On offer is the opportunity to work within a well-established team that is always growing, learning, and developing their skills.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.