The Data Insights and Analytics Manager is a key member of the Research and Analytics team and supports research, data analysis and data management .
- The role will manage relationships with external service providers relating to data capture, analysis and analytics.
- Develop and maintain the company-wide data governance/integrity program.
- Manage the business-critical data delivery project, including data cleaning and validation to ensure data integrity across all stages of data collection, manipulation and analysis. Identify, manage and report on data quality, delivery and other data related risk.
- Analyse data to provide regular insights about gender equality.
- Produce clear and insightful analytical reports suitable for presentation to key stakeholders and to inform research directions and future Agency initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will have a proactive approach to problem solving and delivery of work, well-established skills in qualitative and quantitative data analysis and proficiency in managing large volumes of complex data.
You will have experience in data processing activities, working with database tools and languages, ETL tools and data conversion.
Also key is a strong knowledge of research and statistical analysis, including experience in statistical analysis methodologies (including univariate and multivariate statistics and industry benchmark methodologies).
You must be an Australian Citizen and have baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain clearance.
For more information on the role, please contact Ashwin on email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds