We are looking for Data Management Project Specialist for a Federal government client based in Canberra.
Duration: Till August 2020 with 3 x6 months extensions
Citizenship requirement: Australian citizens with Baseline clearance
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide high-level advice on, and specialist expertise in, establishing a contemporary data management capability including the application of principles, methodologies and techniques within a business line with national responsibility for data custodianship and information provisioning
- Construct program and work plans for designing, building and implementing a mature organisational data management capability detailing measurable milestones, outcomes and the link to delivering strategic objectives; monitor program and work progress; and manage priorities
- Design a data management framework and functions that enable delivery of improved business operations, the ability to make consistent decisions about how to get strategic value from data and increased value for data consumers, and seamlessly integrate with data management functions provided by information technology providers
- Consult and collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to influence, exchange information, provide advice and recommendations related to the design and implementation of an effective organisational information and data management capability
- Be accountable for accurate completion of work within timeframes, priorities, practices, and methodologies, ensuring that outputs comply with relevant legislation, government information governance and information management policies and guidelines, and reference information architecture
- Share own data management expertise with others, guide and mentor less experienced staff and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes
- Identify and analyse risks and issues associated with the design of services, systems and procedures as they relate to the management and utilisation of information and develop solutions to address these.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.