About the role:
This is an exciting time to join the Data Management branch with the client acquiring data at much greater volume, velocity and variety than ever before.
As a Data Management Officer, you will lead a variety of complex data tasks and projects related to the management and governance of data through its lifecycle. This includes the acquisition, storage, preparation, destruction and sharing of data.
Communication will play a major part of your role; you will translate complex data management concepts for different audiences. You will work closely with other stakeholders, government agencies and in the private sector to deliver desired outcomes.
Skills and Experience:
- Builds highly productive working relationships, negotiating and influencing business partners across both technical and business areas on complex issues to achieve outcomes
- Assessing end-to-end business strategy and rationale involving proposed new data acquisitions
- Knowledge and experience in managing and governing large, sensitive, high value data assets
- Works independently to prioritise and manage tasks to meet conflicting deadlines in an environment of continuous change
- Established leader who can build and share knowledge, developing wider organisational capabilities in leading data management practises
- Preferably has experience in data acquisition, data governance and data ethics.
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this position.
Role is based in Canberra or Sydney
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7722 quoting reference RA63787.