Large transformation project
6 months, Sydney CBD
One of Australia's prime businesses is after a Data Manager for its transformation program.
The key responsibilities of this role
- Lead and manage a small team of Data Analysts for end to end project implementation.
- Provide hands-on data acquisition and database development.
- Gather business requirements and translating them into technical specifications
- Work in close collaboration with Data visualization, Design and Operations teams
- Contribute in project planning and provide effort estimation.
- Gather business and technical requirements and document them.
- Provide ad-hoc support to business users for the current data infrastructure.
- Understand the key end-to-end processes that maximize customer value and profitable growth.
- Prioritize your work, leverage resources and adjust priorities as circumstances change.
- Understand your personal accountabilities and expected results.
- Contribute and assist with Agile processes.
- Contribute to Data Asset solution design and outcomes.
- Continuous Improvement process of the current practices and processes.
- Assist BI&D team to comply with A&I change governance process
- Essential: working knowledge of SQL , understanding of Extract Transform and Load (ETL) process
- Essential: working knowledge of Advisor system & CRM - Xplan/COIN, Commission/payments systems RPAY, Commpay, DMS, CAPS And FDS
- Essential: Writing and Reviewing Business / Technical Functional Specifications
- Proven experience in working with data warehouse
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence/Data visualisation tools and techniques.
- Experience in workshop facilitation.
- Experience in dealing with offshore team.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with business and technical stakeholders
Preferable: Background and experience in financial services or major organisations.
- University qualification in IT, science, engineering, finance or statistics.
- Preferable: Certification in Agile or Scrum related discipline
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds