This company uses information technology to connect people, data and systems to improve the quality of services
As the Data Analyst / Data Manager you will maintain systems and processes for the delivery of integrated datasets to internal and external projects. You will provide timely and efficient administration, analysis and technical support for the information technology systems, databases and application tools used within the business using your SAS SQL and RDBMS knowledge.
- Coordinate and perform the extraction of records from data repositories in accordance with relevant ethical and administrative approvals, including amendments and any additional conditions that may be imposed by data custodians
- Provide timely, high level advice and support to stakeholders on technical and governance issues in data integration and the use of integrated data for secondary purposes
- Advanced SAS Programming skills.
- High level skills and extensive experience in using both SQL and SAS database query languages
- Good knowledge in performance tuning and query optimisation.
- Recent experience in undertaking a Senior Data manager, Senior Data Analyst or Database Administrator role
- Strong understanding of relational database technologies and capacity planning of databases
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.