We are currently searching for an experienced Data Manager for a contract position with an ASAP start through to November 2019.
- Lead and facilitate the definition of high level data and information architecture models, including the development of a master data management model and accompanying strategy.
- Develop a high level data management plan and establish data management deliverables for the Project
- Own the data lifecycle management aspects of the project including
- Facilitate data managers to define data standards required to support the project
- Facilitate data managers and solution providers to define, build and implement data lifecycle management tools and processes
- Liaise with data owners and managers to identify, plan, prepare and migrate data into the solution in a structured and robust manner
- As the data management specialist in the project, advice project stakeholders and contribute to project planning, risk/issues management, reporting and governance activities as required.
- Proven success as a Data Manager, with experience in the government, geoscience, mining or gas industry highly regarded
- Extensive experience leading the planning, structuring, organising, migrating and integration of large, complex datasets from multiple systems into a single repository.
- Extensive hands-on experience performing a diverse range of data management activities
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders in technical/scientific, administrative, operational and management roles.
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency is mandatory
Interested candidates who meet the required skillset are encouraged to apply via the link with an updated resume in word format or call Dylan Sheoshker 07 3027 2560.