One of our premium clients based in Perth is looking for a highly experienced and committed Data Migration Specialist. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Should have 8+ years as a technical consultant for MS Dynamics CRM (2013/2015/D365)
- Should be hands-on in .Net development practices for extending MS Dynamics through APIs
- Should have worked on extending Dynamics 365 using WebApi, Windows Services, custom .Net extensions, HTML 5
- TypeScript knowledge would be an added advantage
- Should have worked on integrating MS Dynamics 365 using SSIS with KingswaySoft (Mandatory skill for Integration Specialist).
- Should have worked on migrating MS Dynamics 365 data using Scribe (Mandatory skill for Data Migration Specialist).
- Should have experience in writing PowerShell scripts for Deployments and Administration related activities
- Should have experience in coordination with different Stakeholders from Client for different systems that are getting integrated
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong data migration skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"