This fast paced Government Department has an opportunity for a Data Processor to join for a 6 months contract period. The purpose for this role is to work effectively within the safe Movement of people product team, using the corporate road Crash Information System (RCIS) to analyse and validate road accident records including fatal road accidents.
- Analyse and Validate Road accident records in accordance with specified procedures.
- Assist in the development and delivery of crash data services to achieve agreed business outcome.
- Exercise professional judgment to ensure that corporate road crash data is collected and reported in compliance with appropriate work instructions and data standards.
- Provide Information and advice regarding crash data to key stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes and develop and maintain strong customer relationship.
- Ensure that a high level of accuracy is maintained in the data whist achieving required.
- Apply specialist skills to interpret and validate road crash data.
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to assist in the development and delivery of transport safety information products and features to achieve agreed business outcomes.
- Demonstrate ability to manage data in compliance with appropriate work instructions and data standards.
- Apply accountability, teamwork, customer focus and innovation in delivering effective customer service.
- Exercise independent judgement to provide advice and information to stakeholders and staff on policies and procedures.
- Possess strong coordination, time management and organisational skills, including the ability to effectively organise workload and meet deadlines whilst ensuring accuracy and quality.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Sukanya Mukhopadhyay at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4833.