One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Data Scientists. This key position will be responsible for building an effective analytics and insights engine to enable project brief that will run to drive tangible insight. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Detailed technical practitioner experience within Data Science and/ Analysts.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in core analytic tools and technologies, specifically within cloud based platforms and technologies.
- Ability to assist in the development of a tools to manufacture complex data sets
- Ability in analysing and extracting data insights including ability to draw insights
- Using analytical tools and data provide insight in response to specifically formulated problem and/ question statements.
- Ability to understand the likely delivery implications of various solution options based on the information available.
- Demonstrable experience using and understanding manual and automated testing tools and how they contribute to effective testing outcomes
- Experience in Agile Test methodology and working with Agile teams
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Data Scientist skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on email@example.com/ 0447572684
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"