One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Data Scientist. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
Candidate must hold/be eligible for NV1 clearance
- A degree in Data Science or a related field (e.g. Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science) or equivalent industry experience
- A track record in delivering data science solutions to improve business outcomes
- Excellent programming skills. Experience with one or more of the following: R, Python, Scala
- Good experience with cryptography and machine learning libraries
- Strong skills in data wrangling with complex datasets using parallel distributed databases (Parallel SQL, Spark)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong inter-personal and team work skills, and proven ability to be self-motivated
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Data Scientist skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on Sejal.Cheema@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"