We are looking for Data Scientists for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 12 months extension option
Australian Citizens with minimum Baseline security clearance are eligible to apply
- Strong practical experience across one or more data science areas such as machine learning, data mining, text mining, descriptive analytics, data visualisation and automation.
- Knowledge and experience with a diversity of programming languages such as R, Python or Scala.
- Demonstrated experience investigating and analysing information using a variety of tools to come to well-reasoned conclusions.
- Demonstrated experience communicating clearly with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Have qualifications in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics or other relevant disciplines.
- Programming skills -Python, R, Java Perl or C/C++
- Indepth knowledge of an analytical tool (SAS, R, Closure)
- SQL Database and coding
- Data visualization
- Work with unstructured data
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.