We are now seeking Data Scientists for our large Federal Government client in Adelaide
Duration: Immediate start until 30th June 2021 with possible extensions
Citizenship requirements: Australian citizen with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
- Utilise data science techniques and experimental methods independently to develop technological solutions to achieve business outcomes.
- Develop, enhance and maintain a range of mathematical models to monitor demand and analyse behaviour.
- Manipulate and analyse big data from disparate systems.
- Work with a cross functional team of data scientists, data analysts, report developers and engineers.
- Work closely with Project Managers and technical leads to meet deliverables.
- Convert stakeholder needs into business requirements and provide analytical solutions to support those needs.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across a range of complex issues to influence desired outcomes.
- Present data and complex numerical information in a clear and concise manner and clearly communicate statistical concepts to senior and non-technical audiences.
- Qualifications in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant disciplines.
- Strong practical experience (preferably 5+ years' experience) across one or more data science areas such as machine learning, natural language processing, graph analytics, behavioural analytics and visualisation.
- Strong data cleaning and analysis skills, and experience in devising testing methods.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with a diversity of programming languages such as R (experience in Shiny will be a bonus) and Python.
- Familiar with the Hadoop and Spark ecosystem, and experienced in Scala, PySpark and HiveSQL.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.