A government organisation is looking for an experienced Data Scientist for a short term contract of 3 months. The role is based in Parramatta.
The role involves processing and cleaning data for analysis, performing analysis using predictive modelling and machine learning techniques.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning methods such as Naive Bayes, Decision trees, Random Forests etc.
- Experience in structured and unstructured methodologies and applying these to predictive analytics
- Experience in scientific and research methodology, data cleansing, data engineering and establishing data marts within an intelligence analytics field
- Experience with common data science toolkits, particularly R.
- Able to write serviceable code (e.g. Python, R) in a professional applied data analysis team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.