My client is a multi-national consulting firm looking for a Senior Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer to join their growing team.
- Manage a team of 5 (engineers/scientists)
- Provide thought leadership and hands-on expertise in product enhancement/customization activities for end clients.
- Design, build, validate, deliver, integrate and present the advanced analytical capabilities using statistical, ML on large volumes of data for internal and external customers.
- Design and deliver high-quality Machine Learning prototypes leveraging your Data Science expertise.
- Machine Learning techniques and the ability to implement them in Big Data Platforms.
- Extensive knowledge and industry experience with ML development using: Scala, Python and R and libraries like SparkML, Caret, and MLR.
- Adequate knowledge and industry experience with working on Big Data platforms such as Hadoop, HDFS, Kafka, Spark, and Spark Streaming, AWS and Google Cloud stacks.
- Demonstrable track record of leveraging Data Science skills to find innovative approaches to problems.
- Demonstrable track record of leadership and managing a team of Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers and Data Engineers.
- A Ph.D. or Master Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent industry experience.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 0419 723 881 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.