Great contract role for a Data Scientist with proven commercial experience, ideally having worked within a marketing or sales team - provide real insights using a variety of methods. CBD
Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction models across the sales pipeline, working towards lead scoring and propensity modelling.
Work within a small team, but liaise with a variety of stakeholders and ideally bring an understanding / experience working with marketing & insights functions.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a Data Scientist within a large, complex environment
- Able to work with large, fragmented data sets
- Ability to work within a team, collaborating to get the best outcome
- Adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimisation and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- Able to demonstrate strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
- A proven ability to drive business results with your data-based insights
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, enabling effective liaison with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
- Passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and providing insights for decision making
- Driven to improve business outcomes
- Tertiary Qualification in Statistics, Mathematics or similar discipline is required
- Industry Certifications relevant to the role are advantageous
ONLY those candidates with Australian Citizen or Permanent Residency or relevant work rights for Australia may apply. Overseas candidates will not be considered.
For specific information about this role, ideally after submitting a resume, please call Leonie Jennings on (03) 8606 0305. REF: BBBH22837.