One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Data/Business Analyst.
This is a long term contract for 12 months from a start date, with further extension options available.
Skills and experience required
- Data and Business analysis, including requirements gathering, on large-scale systems development or production support, and delivery of IT solutions;
- demonstrated ability to translate requirements into specifications for IT solutions, and the ability to produce concise non-technical documentation;
- experienced in Agile methodology, able to prepare user stories, technical analysis documents, user journey and service map with a strong focus on user centred design (UCD);
- proven experience in the elicitation and clarification of business, data and process requirements to deliver fit for purpose systems;
- highly effective written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate to achieve the desired outcome effectively with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels; and
- good understanding of Digital Service Standards and DTA assessment process.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens with a valid Baseline clearance or able to obtain will be considered for this role.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.