My client is a leading utilities company based in Silverwater, with a currently requirement for an experienced Data Analyst - metering services. Working in a small team anlaysising and resolving data issues/requests, using an inhouse industry system.
Role Accountabilities: What I may be expected to do, when I come to work in this role:
- Resolution of routine meter data configuration, metering reading, metering issues/exceptions
- Commission metering installations (including liaison with field technicians)
- Perform estimations and substitutions for all metering types
- Resolve standard customer enquiries/data enquiries;
- Identify and correct anomalies found in customer and metering data within Metering databases
- Identify system enhancements / process improvements in Metering systems
- Interpret the transactions and events that led to the inability to submit metering data to Systems and Interfaces
Role Essential - the Knowledge, Skills you must have in this role to be safe and effective:
- Higher School Certificate or equivalent educational level achieved
- Possess analytical, innovative problem solving techniques in regards to data integrity & purification
- Demonstrated data processing / data management skills
- Proficient in the use of Personal Computer (PC) applications
- Effective interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, both oral and written
- Sound knowledge of the franchise and contestable energy market
- Sound knowledge of the end to end meter to invoice chain, including business rules
You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.