1. Take responsibility for the design, development, resilience, data integrity and support of the University's Data Warehouse and business analytics environment, including but not limited to:
- Development of technical components including ETL, dimensional models, reporting and related documentation.
- Working with the PPM Business Analysts and other business stakeholders to define and deliver new information assets and deliver value on existing information assets to the organisation.
- Working with other Business Systems staff across campus to plan and deliver data and data integrity improvements across key University business functions.
- Provide high level support to the Manager, Reporting and Analytics in mentoring, developing skills of technical and non-technical staff in regards to data warehousing, analytics and technical issue resolution
- Working with Information Technology Services to ensure the resilience, integrity and business requirements for the server, software and data acquisition environments are met.
2. Take responsibility for project delivery of all technical components during the development of new information assets
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and get the full job description, APPLY NOW or call Richa Agarwal on (02) 6202 7722 quoting reference MO63966 for more information.